Friday 29 March 2013

Easter snow


It's taken me a few weeks to remember to get these photos off my camera.

We popped up for Easter at Stocksmoor Farm, only to find the road blocked with a snow drift even when most of the fields were clear of snow. We had to get out the taxi and walk down the track the first night we got to the farm.

So one evening we took our shovels and wellies and went to shift the snow drift - only about 30 yards of hip-deep, compacted snow.

After we had finished we took our rest on the bench in the evening sunshine.










1 comment:

  1. I have only just noticed the plaque at the base of the bench. Just wanted to let you know what a special spot this bench is to me, I can't pass it without stopping for a few minutes, and remembering how much my mum enjoyed the view. Thank you

    ReplyDelete